Saturday, September 24, 2011

Starting Over

Over the past few years, I have given blogging a try and have failed to be consistent in my attempt.  The continual inconstancy has lead to frustration with myself in my inability to have a rhythm to my writing schedule.  This morning, I realized that the problem with not writing and blogging is that I am not sharing my life, ideas, excitements and frustrations with my friends and family.  This was my only desire in blogging and continues to be.  Knowing that I have so many friends and family scattered all over the place it is hard to find a time to be able to be in contact with each and every one.  Therefore, this is my attempt to allow people to be connected with what is happening here in Arlington as Anthony and I enter our third year of marriage.  This is an attempt to be a part of something more and to engage, even in a limited way, in the lives of the so many that we love and care for.

Through this blog, I hope to be able to share the real life joys, pains, frustrations and adventures that we engage on and in on a daily basis.  As we journey with the Lord, together and separately I pray that this is a place to be in community even though we are so far away.  I hope to share more frequently, but as for grace as I attempt to learn a discipline that has been so hard for me in the past.  I ask, though, that you will embark on this journey with me and that hopefully we will be able to connect and grow in amazing ways.

Grace and Peace,
Jessica

No comments: